- We're Hiring
- What we do
- We are different
- Need help?
- Submit a Support Ticket
©1994 - 2020 Miller Waite Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Registered in England No. 3182912
Continued growth means we are looking for a new Software Developer to join our strong in-house team. As an experienced Software Developer, you will write strong, coherent code and have an eye for detail.
As a software developer you will be responsible for designing and coding programs to the specific requirements of the Company and its clients. These tasks will be delivered and managed by either a senior software developer or a Company manager.
- To assist in the design and coding of bespoke website and e-commerce sites to a given specification.
- To assist in the design and coding of bespoke software applications / programs to a given specification.
- Assist in the evaluation and development existing applications / programs by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
- Maintain applications, programs and systems by monitoring, troubleshooting and correcting configuration / software defects and faults.
- Assist in the investigation and testing new technologies and update existing software applications, supporting the ‘roll-out’ of any new applications.
- Contribute towards the creation of technical specifications, test plans and procedural documentation.
- Provide clients and staff with on-going technical support, either face to face, over the telephone, via remote access or through the procedural documentation, including any user training issues.
- Manage ‘open’ client cases.
- Always endeavor to respond to client enquiries within the prevailing SLA.
- Always work on a task until completed or referred to a third party.
- Attend training courses as agreed with the company.
- Carry out any other tasks as asked by your line manager or the Company Directors.
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise busy work loads.
- Communicate clearly, openly and effectively with customers and colleagues.
- Extremely computer literate with a good working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work unsupervised or as part of a team.
- Consistently deliver high-quality services to our clients.
- Microsoft SQL
Other programming languages: