- What we do
- We're different
- Need help?
©1994 - 2018 Miller Waite Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Registered in England No. 3182912
The threat of a cyber-attack on a network can come in many forms.
- A remote attack on your company network or on your website.
- Theft of equipment - laptops or mobile phones.
- Unauthorised access to your system.
- Gaining access to your information through your staff, social media or insecure home working.
- Ransomware or denial of access.
The impact of a cyber-attack can be devastating
- Financial losses from down time and loss of trade.
- Financial losses from theft of information or equipment.
- Loss or damage to reputation with customers and staff.
Miller Waite assists businesses with all aspects of cyber-security to minimise their exposure to cyber-attacks.
When we implement the Governments 5 technical controls of Cyber Essentials Basic then a business's chance of becoming a victim of a cyber-attack reduces by at least 70%.
Key technical controls
- Access Control.
- Malware protection.
- Secure configuration and network management.
- Updating software / patching.
When you work with one of our security specialists, we can ensure your network remains robust by keeping all of these controls in place. Periodic scanning of your network will identify vulnerabilities and any remediation can be carried out by our team.
Cyber Essentials and IASME Governance
Many companies are now insisting upon Cyber Essentials certification before you can do business with them. In addition to the preventative measures above, Miller Waite can assist and advise you with obtaining Cyber Essentials Basic, IASME Governance incorporating GDPR, Cyber Essentials Plus or the full IASME Governance Standard (audited).
We work with you to ensure you meet these standards.